FAX: (844) 270-7713 | MON-THU: 8a-5p
Jefferson City’s first-to-market clinic to offer Medical Marijuana cards to those who qualify and could benefit.
We believe that many patients can greatly benefit from Medical Marijuana treatment, and have seen first-hand the improvements our patients have had with this treatment.
If you have a qualifying medical or psychiatric condition that is not responsive to previous therapies, and want to consider Medical Marijuana as an alternative, we would be happy to help you explore that option.
If, after discussing the risks and potential benefits with our licensed physician, you qualify for Medical Marijuana treatment and would like to proceed, we will happily walk you through the process of certification (getting your medical marijuana card). Once received (30 days), your identification card gives you the legal right to use and consume cannabis on private property, possess up to four ounces on your person (dried or equivalent), and gives you access to any Missouri state-licensed dispensary. You may also apply for a cultivation card in order to grow your own medical marijuana.
List of qualifying illness recognized by Missouri Department of Health:
- Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment
- A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome
- Debilitating psychiatric disorders, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress disorder, if diagnosed by a state licensed psychiatrist
- Human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- A chronic medical condition that is normally treated with a prescription medication that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication
- Any terminal illness
- In the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia and wasting syndrome.
- Schedule an appointment with our Physician.
- During your office visit, Dr. Nittler will review your health history, including current medications and health physical, and will discuss risks and benefits of Medical Marijuana treatment with you to ensure you have all the information to make an informed decision.
- Our Physician fills out “Physician Certification Form” certificate.
- You register online and provide the signed “Physician Certification Form” to the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services. (We would be happy to help you with this, in our clinic.)
- In 30 days you receive your legal identification card.
- Missouri Medical Marijuana Fee Schedule
- Medical Marijuana FAQ
- How to Apply for a Medical Marijuana Card in Missouri
Contact us to schedule your medical marijuana appointment.
Once received, your identification card gives you access to any Missouri state-licensed medical marijuana dispensary.